Monday, June 23, 2008

Alas, the curtain falls - the last official post

The new media course is over, the Spring semester has ended, the first year is down and only one to go in the MFA in Documentary Media program. It's time to bid farewell to required blogging for DM8106, Documentary Production III. I pushed myself into it. Will I drag myself away? I rather doubt it, it's been a great experience.

I purposefully added a subheading that could allow me to go further if I wish. As I continue I may link to another site and expand my posts to include learning and teaching. As the curtain falls on this edition watch for it to rise again.

Thanks to Professors Alex Bal and Steve Daniels and all the students who made six weeks fly, especially Elaine, Gail, Inger and Ernie who I worked with, but also everyone else whose work I enjoyed.

No comments: